Episode 11: The Soulphurik Deeper Theory version 8 ( The Special Birthday Mix)



Yes, this is episode 11 my special birthday mix. This was recorded before my birthday parties that happened on the 7th and 14th of June at House 22 in Sunnyside, Pretoria. This mix wasn't a prepared one like the other mixes. It was basically a mix i made just to reflect on past events of my life as i celebrate my birthday. Although it's not a necessarily a throwback mix, i did however add 2 of my favourite classics of all time. This mix is dedicated to those who came to the party, my family, my closest friends and to you if you just discovered this mix. My biggest thank you goes out my mom, my uncle and Glen Lewis who made my birthday a one to remember for a long time.

Tracklist:
No. Artist - Title [label] year released

1. Kid Fonque & Cuebur & Byron Rex Phillipson & Ckenz Voucal - Kid In Motion [Soul Candi] 2013
2. Jullian Gomes - Love Song 28 (Atjazz Galaxy Aart Remix) [Atjazz Record Company] 2014
3. Craze M & Toffee Brown - Butterflies(Rancido's Traveling Soul Instrumental Mix) [FOMP] 2014
4. Eric Ericksson, Reel People Feat. Debra Debs - Don't Hold Back On Love (Vocal Mix) [Reel People Music] 2014
5. Andy Compton - What You See (Original Mix) [Peng] 2014
6. Cubique DJ CB - What Is Soul (Original Mix) [DeepforestSA] 2013
7. Powel - Black Hole [Fina Records] 2013
8. Dr. Rockit - Cafe de flore (Charles Webster's Latin Lovers Mix) [Accidental] 2001
9. The Return - New Day [4th Floor] 1999
10. Ananda Project feat. Heather Johnson & Terrance Downs - Kiss Kiss Kiss (Eric Kupper Club Mix) [Nite Grooves] 2010*/2004

*Re-release Year

Download Episode 11

Episode 11 Alt. Link

A Birthday to reflect








Comments