Episode 6: The Soulphurik Deeper Theory version 4


This is Episode 6 posted on podomatic in October 2013

"Version 4 of the Soulphurik Deeper Theories I've put out a fusion of some groovy and chilled out deep soulful house tracks so far I'm really loving this mix and I hope you enjoy this mix."

Tracklist:

01. Sai & Ribatone ft. Thiwe - Avenue Of Dreams (Original Mix)
02. QB Smith, MdCL & Brian Temba - Man Of Summer (QB's Hot Mix)
03. D'Angelo - Your Love Is So Cold (Mpheshnyk edit)
04. Dj Tipz & Kholi - Lifetime (Original Mix)
05. Muzart - Jukebox (Jonny Miller and Kid Fonque Remix)
06. Deetron feat Ovasoul7 - Out Of My Head (Original Mix)
07. Zaki Ibrahim, Kid Fonque & DJ Whisky - Be (Original Mix)
08. Tonic HD - Breaking
09. Da Capo - What Do They Know About Deep
10. Fistaz Mixwell, Dj Hloni, Mellow Soul - I'm Free (Ten83 Free-Bee)
11. Napoleons - Oceanic Shades (Original Mix)

Comments