PhonikPhilosophy Classics Triple Header: #Throwback Projection version 7, 8 & 9





I'm back with the classics and this time I'm dishing out 3 classic mixes for your enjoyment.
I loosely release version 7 on my facebook page and i realised that i was breaching my own protocol in terms of posting my mixes online. In terms of version 8 it's a collection of couple of my all time favourites with a touch of soul in it surely to bring back memories. As for version 9 I had to dig deep with this one and dish out a full midtempo mix which I recorded back in 2012 intended for PhonikPhilosophy episode 3 before my previous laptop was stolen so i managed to recover it and now up for download strictly for those who remember when these tracks were sizzling back in the day. So here it is my #Throwback Triple Mix for the new year.... #Letsgooo

Tracklist:

#Throwback Projection version 7

1. Spiritchasers - These Tears (Est8 Piano Mix) [2010]
2. Adele - Hometown Glory (Axwell Remix) [2008]
3. Markus Gardeweg - Fairplay (Let There Be Love) [2009]
4. Steve Angello, Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso, Laidback Luke - Leave The World Behind [2009]
5.Jerah - Cry, Kill, Die [2009]
6. Art Jones ft. Tshedi - Listen With Your Soul [2007]

#Throwback Projection version 8

1. Magic Number ft. Jane Hamilton - Fly Away [2004]
2. Alex Gopher - The Child (Kenny Dope Main Mix) [2000]
3. Lorayne - Something About You (Rocco's Vocale Mix) [2006]
4. Dr. Rockit - Cafe de Flore (Charles Webster's Latin Lovers Mix) [2001]
5. Presence - Better Day (Bookworm Dub) [1997]
6. Mood II Swing - All Night Long [1997]

#Throwback Projection version 9

1. DJ Antoine - Visit Me (DJ Antoine's Bassline Mix) [1999]
2. Montano vs. The Trumpet Man - Itza Trumpet Thing [1998]
3. Rhythmcentric - Come To Me [1999]
4. Mousse T - Ooh Song [1999]
5. Les Indiscretes - Mob Hunter [1998]



Download #TBP_7                           Download #TBP_8                                    Download #TBP_9

Comments